What if my landlord refuses to roll back my rent? You can assert your rights. Send your landlord a letter or email explaining that Concord passed Rent Stabilization with a rent-rollback provision. If your landlord continues to refuse to roll back your rent, contact number. Once the Rent Stabilization Ordinance is fully implemented, you’ll be able to file a petition with the City of Concord. Monitor the city’s website for more information. https://www.cityofconcord.org/1172/Rent-Stabilization-and-Just-Cause-for-Ev Some landlords may serve illegal three-day notices. If you receive a three-day notice, you should again inform your landlord in writing of the rollback. If you receive an unlawful detainer lawsuit, you cannot ignore the lawsuit, even if the landlord’s actions are illegal. You must respond to the lawsuit within five days. Call Bay Area Legal Aid immediately if you receive court papers. Bay Area Legal Aid 925-219-3325 Centro Legal de la Raza 510-437-1554.

Email Signup

This message is only visible to admins.
Problem displaying Facebook posts.
Click to show error
Error: Server configuration issue